Mounting of radiators
The heating systems are to be installed by qualified professionals only.
1. The radiators are to be installed only by the licensed professionals. The radiators are installed on wall brackets.
2. Side sections of the radiator have a coated surface that touches the seal gasket. To avoid the leakage of the heat transfer medium, do not peel the surface with the raps-file or abrasive paper when installing couplings or plug fittings.
3. To ensure the most efficient heat output, the following distances should be observed when installing the radiator: 12 cm from the floor, 2-5 cm form the wall to the back of the radiator, 10 cm from the upper side of the alcove or window still.
4. It is preferable to install additional bibcocks (valves) at the radiator outlet/inlet for the following purposes:
• to be used as thermostatic elements of the heating system;
• to turn the device off for maintenance and cleaning from the mud present in the system (once per 4-5 years depending on the quality of heat transfer medium).
Every radiator should be equipped with manual or automatic air vent valve. The discharge head of the automatic air vent valve should be directed directly upwards. The correct installation of the valve is achieved by taking advantage of the multistart thread. The valve is automatically closed when the radiator is completely filled with the heat transfer medium.
CAUTION! To make the valve operational, the cover should be slightly loosened without completely undoing it. The valve will operate in capacity of the plug otherwise. The manual valve should be occasionally opened by undoing the cover and letting out the air from radiator sections. The extra outlet (a) or (b) is covered with the plug.
Вільний отвір (а) або (б) закривається заглушкою.
5. After the installation is completed, it is necessary to test the installed radiator in accordance with clause 4.1 of SNiP 3.05 01-85, and draw up the Operational Acceptance Certificate.
The test results are to be reported in the Certificate, that shall include as follows:
• the date of test and the date of putting the radiator into operation;
• proof-test pressure;
• test results;
• the signature of the authorized representative of the company that performed the installation and testing, license number and company details, the signature of the person (company) that operates the radiator.